Abbie.

My photo
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Relitively normal person who tends to be able to type what she can't say.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

the thinking

At home. Had a headache this morning and didn't really feel like going to school and putting up with shit from people who supposedly like me. That is until someone better comes along.
Moving on, I'm watching The Big Bang Theory on that new Go! channel. I never really realised how much I liked it. Especially the theme song. Facts put into a humourous verse, I'd have to like it. It's clever and I get it, makes me feel smart.

I've decided to do this blog thing seriously. And I promise to write anything and everything I'm thinking about. Like right now I'm looking at my boobs as I type. Hmm, classy.

I'm waiting for Loui's party, sorry, partay. It should be fun. I've never really like parties though. It's either mine and I'm the centre of attention (which I hate) or it's someone elses and I'm with the small group, talking quietly in the corner. Not that that's a bad thing, Bridget's party was made more enjoyable because of quiet talking in the corner. Or crying under a clothes line.I wish I could lose a little fat off my arms. Going off on a tangent.
In the end, what ever I do will end up in irrelevent words on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment