Abbie.

My photo
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Relitively normal person who tends to be able to type what she can't say.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

the start

I've decided to create a bloggy thing (obviously) to try and keep my blogging, or absence of, separate from my myspacing in hope to compel myself to write stuff down again. Because I kind of like it.
If your looking at this and wondering what the hell is up with my blog's title, the answer is: I'm not really sure either. It has basically no relevance to anything other than what the display on my tv said at the exact time that I was looking for a new and exciting Twitter username. A feeble attempt to add colour and movement. Before I start, I should warn you that my 'style', I guess you could call it, of writing is a vibrant mix of both proper english featuring a number of big words and some strange words that I've made up and use in my everyday communicationing.
The main reason I decided to spontaniously start a blog is because of Loui's complaining about only having one follower. I am now his second.
I like writing on the internet because it's like a mumble. It's there for anyone to hear when you don't really want to tell anyone. That, and my computer's in my room so it kind of feels like it really is mine, posting it from where I spend the majority of my time. Alone and thinking. I like thinking, even though I tend not to frequently.
I could go into paragraphs analysing myself, but then you'd get bored and wont read it anymore. That and I have no idea where to begin. I don't find myself in anyway remarkable and therefore don't know if there is anything really different enough to tell people. I'm human and I'm blogging, thats all you really need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment