Abbie.

My photo
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Relitively normal person who tends to be able to type what she can't say.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

the fighting you have when your not fighting

Sick. Not psyically sick. Just...sick. (i'm going to resort to crappy code names). A told L on the bus that she felt like I was shutting her out. I really couldn't care less at the moment. She was being enough of a smart-arse about it anyway. Gave me one of those stupid 'I-don't-care-because-I'm-better-than-you' looks she does all the time and just walked off the bus. I should probably be telling her this rather than putting it on the internet, but that'll just give her something to argue about.
It's not just her that does it. I should probably add that.
I feel sick all the time. I keep streesing myself and getting headaches. I find myself resenting the people I'm around so much I feel like vomiting. At least they've started to notice I'm not acting normal. Not sure if thats really good or not.
Anyways, now L (getting sick of the intials...) now knows that his 'bestest buddy' is pissing the shit out of me. I shouldn't blame him, and I'm not sure I do, it just seems like people choose him over me everytime there's a chance. I can't change that, so whats the point of saying anything?

I hate my sister. Treats me like I'm a dog. She couldn't tell a stick from a pencil. The whore eats twice as much as me, and then asks me why I eat all the food in the house. All I want to do is sleep. Not to sound to dramatic but when I'm asleep I can't sit in selfishness, crying over why I'm always second best. I honestly thought at the beginning of the year I had people who like me. I'll just blame it on myself, that's what I do. That's what makes sense...

No comments:

Post a Comment