Abbie.

My photo
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Relitively normal person who tends to be able to type what she can't say.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

the sister I'll never have

I'm really sick of being treated like crap by the person I'm supposed to be closest to. I have hardly done anything to her since she was born and definitely nothing compared to what she does to me.
She walks all over me and acts like she's better than everybody else, and as usual is still the centre of attention. The constant name calling is getting a bit much, as petty as an argument based on 'you're fat' is, the last time she said it, I didn't eat for two days. I'm not going to explain everything shes done, but this is from my sister. My own little sister who I've done nothing but protect since she was born.
Before you tell me not to turn my back, I have two choices - let her be or end up exactly where I was last year. And that's not a place you want to be.
She was my sister. I'm done trying to look out for her. Shes turned into a monster and I want nothing to do with her.
Good luck and farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment