Abbie.

My photo
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Relitively normal person who tends to be able to type what she can't say.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

the untitled blog

Someone once asked me how I can like the rain.
Honestly, I don't know.
There's something about seeing the sky on the concrete.
The feeling of being inside where it's warm and secure while it's raining outside.
I don't think I love anything more than the rain.
The smell, the look, the feeling.
It doesn't matter what you look like because everyone looks the same in the rain.
It doesn't matter what you wear because everyone's just trying to keep warm.
Nobody cares who you are, what you look like or what you do.
They're too busy thinking about the rain.
Rain is unbiased.
It drives people insane.
Then we ask for it back again.
Not many people can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment